For propelling the vision as well as the mission of the MPD 2021, the reputed Revanta Multi-State Cooperative Group Housing Society has presented their new reasonably priced officers housing venture. This Revanta Officers Boulevard Housing Scheme aims to make the living conditions of government officers easy. This particular housing scheme is planned as well as designed in such a manner that will please officers belonging to the government sector, public sector, central as well as state government. The group also caters to the need of police officers, DRDO officers, bank officers as well as government teachers. Thus, these people can hugely benefit from this housing scheme.
The Revanta Group has taken a huge step for ensuring people that people will get their desired homes under their financial reach. They are acting according to the MPD 2021 at Delhi’s Dwarka Phase 2. This housing scheme draws its inspiration from the Prime Minister Narendra Modi scheme known by the name of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. This housing is operating with the vision of giving affordable housing solutions to people working under public and government sector. This scheme will be finished within 2021, and their location is already garnering them a good reputation.
The various amenities provided by the Revanta Officers Housing Scheme Boulevard are:
- Residents can get quick access to the Indira Gandhi International Airport
- There is the availability of all-time water as well as electric supply.
- The housing scheme offers residents all time security with the presence of CCTV and all time security facility.
- There is also the presence of Wifi system.
- Residents can quickly access the nearest upcoming metro station.
- Users can get quick access to the Delhi University as well as proposed embassy.
Thus these features are attractive enough to draw more customers in. The location of the project serves as the biggest factor in raising the value of the property.